Welcome to the Woodman Arms
Trevor, Cheryl & the rest of the staff look forward to seeing you soon
A public house with a perfect blend of old and new, with a loyal band of locals from the surrounding area as well as those who travel from all over the Island to visit, the Woodmans arms is one of THE places to eat and have a quiet drink. It is also on one of the tourist routes the pub picks up quite a lot of holiday trade too.
We are located within a 5 minute drive of the crematorium and regularly hold wakes. We pride ourselves on being sympathetic to your needs.
Why not have your wedding reception in a lovely setting? Contact us for details.
Click here to see a list of our forthcoming events.
Do you have an idea for a event?
Contact us to hold it here!
Great Food, Great Company, Great Times at the Woodmans Arms!
- Revised menu offering traditional homecooked pub food with a daily specials board
- Introducing a new children's menu - main, dessert and a drink for £4.95
- New Senior Citizen's Lunch - 2 courses and a coffee or pot of tea for £7.00 per person available every Monday & Tuesday 12noon - 2pm & 6pm - 9pm
- Steak night is on Wednesdays, only £6.00 per person for either a 6oz Rump or 8oz Gammon (with egg or pineapple), served with chips, peas, mushrooms, grilled tomato and onion rings – booking is advisable
- Sunday Lunches - food serving all day, 12 noon - 9pm
- Real Ales are on offer with London Pride and Sharps Doombar on tap
- Wednesday - Sunday serving food all day 12noon - 9pm
Meet Our Staff - http://www.woodmansarms.co.uk/meet-the-team.htm